By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions which govern Renato Software Ltd., relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “Renato Software ltd.” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. Its registered office is 81 Melton Road, West Bridgford, NG2 6EN, United Kingdom, and registration number is 09867339. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes. You must also use it in a way that doesn’t infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by anyone else. We update this website all the time. We can change or remove content at any time without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any information or materials found on this website are used entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will be secure. In order to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We may collect the following information about you: name and your organisation; contact information including name, establishment, email address; other demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. This information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons: internal record keeping; to improve our products and services and to keep you notified regarding updates and or offers.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small administration fee will be payable upon application. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 81 Melton Road, West Bridgford, NG2 6EN, United Kingdom.
- Senso.cloud uses third party web analytics services to monitor users’ individual browsing sessions. We do this to improve system design, to create benchmarks and to conduct trending analyses.
- We welcome and encourage other websites to link to senso.cloud. You must contact us for permission if you want to say your website is associated with or endorsed by senso.cloud or any other Renato Software Ltd., websites.